Monday, July 7, 2014

Ruble Releases the First Rope (Completed Shot)

I've completed a new shot with Ruble releasing the first rope from the side of the ship. Is it the mizzen rope? No it's not, and he later finds out how important it is to get it right!

This is about the 16th shot to be completed in the film. I've found that the armature still has issues, so I hope Ruble will hold together for the rest of the shots. I'll definitely need to make a clay puppet for all his close-up shots where he speaks. By that time I think this puppets body will not hold a pose very well. That is to be expected with wire armatures on a low budget. Still, I'm pretty darn happy with the results!

EDIT: It looks like it wasn't in fact the 16th shot, but the 23rd! Oops, I didn't realize I had as much done as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment